Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Wonderful World of Pinterest!


    Crafting..left & right!  Thanks to my 100% ABSOLUTELY FAVORITE WEBSITE! (pinterest.com)  I thought I would share some useless/pointless/yummy/decorative ideas that I found and tried!


-Winter Time = Chapped Lips :(
  - Here is a lip scrub recipe that I tried & loved!
   -2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of honey
   - Mix together, rub on lips in small circles, let sit for 1 minute, then wipe off with warm water.. Tada!


-Easy & Cheap Deco!
    -hot glue gun, spray paint, wine bottle


Example I found online.
        
My finished product! 

-Felt Flowers for headbands, wreaths..etc..


       My Felted Flowers:
On a Picture Frame


..flowers on a wreath..more pics of the wreath when it's complete!  It's for my baby niece's arrival!


-Apple Chips!
  -  apples + cinnamon + oven @ 250 degrees (for 2 hours) = homemade apple chips.

My Apple Chips!
...Apple Chips that I never got to eat.. apparently you need to spray the pan because they won't come up!  (at all!)

Hope you have enjoyed some of my Pinterest finds! 
 Happy Weekend!
                  

No comments:

Post a Comment