Friday, January 13, 2012

Catching up on the Holidays!

My Pretty Christmas Tree!
I have been non-existent in the blogging world!  I'm back and trying to make it a weekly routine!  Catching you up on Christmas!  Here are some pictures! 


Christmas with the Bennett side... Grandfather & the grands & great-grands (-1)

Opening presents on Christmas morning!

Elliott is so happy!
...onto New Year's Eve!
We had several friends over and enjoyed some photo booth fun!

We rang in 2012 downtown. Cheers!

My baby niece is continuing to grow!  My sister will now be 34 weeks next week, and may be taken off of best rest!  I have been giving Addison special attention!  She likes to run errands around town with me, but sometimes they are challenging! (haha)
After a trip to the post office!
She is going to make a great big sister!  Baby girl now has a name!  Caroline Olivia! 
I snapped a few maternity pictures of Ashleigh and Addison a week ago.  (just in case Caroline makes an early debut)

This is my favorite from the "mini" shoot.
Some of my Photography work from January 2012!

3 Months old

1 1/2 weeks old

Engagement- shooting their wedding on St. Patty's Day!

Twins girls! - just a few hours old!


Emma & Ella
Sweet Tea's Children Boutique

No comments:

Post a Comment