Friday, April 8, 2011

Cousins, Tutus, & Gummy worms..Oh my!

Friday...and my work begins!  Today I babysat 3 of my favorite munchkins. (Addison 3, my cousins Katelyn 2 & Thomas 6)  Addison and Katelyn enjoyed having each other's company!  They played with baby dolls and pranced around the house in plastic heels.  Thomas is 100% boy!  He thought it would be a good idea to microwave a bag of gummy worms and then pour them over fish sticks. (sounds appetizing, right?....surprisingly he didn't think it was either)

Addison & Katelyn
I had a newborn photo shoot with a 6 lb. baby girl!  Newborn shoots are my favorite!  How could you ever get tired of holding babies in tutus as a profession.  No doubt...there will be pictures posted soon!  My Easter photo shoot is this weekend!  I'll be going strong from 9am - 6 pm Saturday & Sunday.  I better get to snoozing!

No comments:

Post a Comment