Tuesday, April 5, 2011

..Blog about it!

...I have taken the plunge into the wonderful world of blogging!  I recently celebrated my 25th birthday! I had a great time ringing in the big 2-5 with my family and friends!
My family & friends...minus a few



Elliott & me..the Birthday Princess





Elliott and I made the trip down to Greenwood on Friday and stayed through Saturday. I had a photo shoot in Greenwood Saturday morning.  I snapped pictures of a cutie with the brightest blue eyes!

                                                      
                    
                                

Saturday afternoon we took Addison to the movies to see HOP!  The movie theater was packed full of little Easter bunnies, we had to sit on the first row!  I had to wake Elliott up several times.. His snoring was starting to scare the children..I think he really enjoyed the movie!

...... of course we HAD to wear bunny ears to go see HOP!
Sunday was a great day!  I had a maternity shoot that morning with a sweet couple expecting their first child!  I enjoy getting to meet new people and being able to give them memories that they will treasure forever...I'm the only one that knows her name besides mommy and daddy to be! Exciting!
it's a girl!

After my work was done, Elliott and I headed downtown.  We met up with Shelly, Elizabeth and their dogs.  The weather was wonderful!  We took advantage of Elliott and made him take some "glamour shots" of us in the park.

:)
This week has been great...besides the crazy storm!  My bff Jared is coming to Greenville tomorrow!..to be continued!

1 comment:

  1. Love this LINSEY (With no D)! Now, we can keep up with each other via blogs, we don't need the phone anymore. Love you.

    ReplyDelete